Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement
- I hereby acknowledge that certain risks of injury are inherent to participation in sports and recreation activities. These types of injuries may be minor or serious and may result from the actions of the Participant, or the actions or inactions of others or a combination of both. I hereby assume full responsibility for any and all risks associated with the Activities and the Participant’s participation therein.
- I hereby release, remise and forever discharge The Canadian Youth Football Academy Ltd. (“The Academy”) and any other of its related companies as well as each of the shareholders, directors, officers, employees, coaches and volunteers of the said companies (collectively the “Releasees”) from any and all demands, loss, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses (including but not limited to legal expenses and fees) actions, causes of action and claims of any nature whatsoever which I or the Participant may at any time have against the Releasees (or any of them) directly or indirectly by reason of, in respect of, connected with or arising out of his/her participation in the Activities operated by The Academy including but not limiting the generality of the foregoing: any personal injury or death or any damage to or loss of property the Participant may sustain from the activities carried on in the facilities of The Academy. I further agree not to make any claim, to take any proceedings, or to maintain any action or proceeding against The Academy or any other person or entity which might claim contribution or indemnity from The Academy.
- I give permission to The Academy, its officers, directors, employees, coaches volunteers, and agents to provide basic first aid or procure medical treatment for the Participant in case of injury or accident or otherwise by a nurse, doctor, hospital or clinic chosen by The Academy and or its employees, and/or agents. I agree to be responsible for any and all costs associated with such treatment.
- I acknowledge that the Participant is expected to be respectful, be cooperative, be involved, be positive, and abide by the Academy’s Code of Conduct and other rules and policies. I will discuss these expectations with the Participant prior to attending. I also acknowledge that participants who are unable to comply with these expectations may be asked to leave or removed from the Academy. In such instance, there will be no refunds given for any fees or expenses paid. Read full code of conduct.
- The Academy collects, creates, uses, maintains, discloses and disposes of information for the purpose of operating the programs and business functions of the Academy in a manner consistent with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Pictures are frequently taken throughout the camps and there is a possibility that your child’s photograph could appear in future brochures or other camp materials. Please inform us if this is contrary to your wishes by selecting the appropriate option. I give permission for the use my child’s picture(s) as mentioned above. If you prefer to not give permission for the use of your child’s picture(s), then please inform the Canadian Youth Football Academy in writing by email or in person.
I declare having read and understood this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement in its entirety. If I am registering a minor, I clarify that I am the parent/guardian for that minor, and agree to the above on their behalf.
By clicking “I accept” in the registration page, I am agreeing to the terms and conditions listed in the Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement.